Our plugins is compatible with WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML). If you use WPML and our plugin, it is possible to send review invitations in different languages.
You need to have the following WPML plugins:
- WPML String Translation
- WPML Translation Management
- WPML Media Translation
How to Configure Integration
- Go to Settings of Customer Reviews for WooCommerce and open tab Review Reminder.
- Find the field Language and select WPML Automatic from the dropdown list.
- Save the settings.
- Go to WPML > String Translation and select strings within domain ivole.
- Provide translations for relevant strings and save settings.
How Integration Works
When a customer leaves a review, our plugin will send review invitations and generate aggregated review forms in the language that this customer used to place the order. WPML saves the customer language in the wpml_language custom field as shown on the screenshot below. You can always check this custom field on the order details screen in WooCommerce.
Translations of emails and forms will be based on the strings you maintained in WPML.