If you're not able to access your account on CusRev.com, it is most likely due to one of these reasons:
- You forgot the password to your account
- You don't have an account at CusRev.com
Either way, this article will help you to restore access to your account and the CusRev's page of your store.
The first thing you should do when you can't access your account is to try resetting your password by clicking on Forgot Password link on the Login page. After you start the process of resetting your password, you'll receive an automatic email regardless of whether you have an account registered for that email address or not.
If there was an account associated with the email address you specified, you'll get a password reset email with a link to reset your password. The link is valid for 2 hours. After that, the link will expire and can no longer be used to reset your password - you'll have to request another password reset email.
Account Doesn't Exist
If there was no account associated with the specified email address, you'll also get an email, but instead, you'll get an Account Not Found email saying that no account was found for the email you specified. As a next step, you can try to reset password for your other email address (if you have more than one) or continue reading the next section about creation of a new account.
No Email Received
If you did not get any email, please make sure to check the SPAM or Junk folders in your mailbox.
Still No Access? Create a New Account
If you still cannot access your CusRev account, please create a new account with your current email address. Don't worry, you will NOT lose your reviews or settings. There is a simple way to link your existing store details and reviews to your new account. Here are the steps you should follow:
- After you've created the new account, you will be able to login to the CusRev Dashboard and request a new license key (Free or Pro).
- Next, you should link the new license key to your eCommerce store. For example, if you use our WordPress/WooCommerce plugin, you should enter the license key in the plugin's settings on the License Key tab. Learn more about it here.
- After you link the new license key to your eCommerce store, your reviews and settings will not be affected, everything will remain as-is.
- Now, your new CusRev account has access full access to the existing reviews and settings of your store. If reviews are verified, then you will see them in your CusRev Dashboard.
We hope that this solution was helpful. If you have any questions about the plugin, please don't hesitate to post them on our free support forum or submit a ticket to our support team (available for customers with Pro licenses).