Besides sending automatic review reminders, the plugin also supports sending manual review reminders. This feature can be useful in different situations. For example, you can send manual review reminders for some of the old orders in your shop that were completed before you installed our plugin.
Here is how to send manual review reminders:
- Make sure that the checkbox Enable Manual Reminders is ticked on the Review Reminder tab in the plugin's settings.
- Go to the standard WooCommerce page with orders (WooCommerce > Orders).
- In the table with customer orders, you should see these columns: Actions and Review Reminder.
- If you don't see one of these columns, click on the Screen Options button in the top right corner of the page and check that these columns are enabled for display.
- If an order has Completed status (or another custom status that you configured in the plugin's settings), there will be a button with an "envelope" icon in the Actions column.
- Click this button to manually send a review reminder.
- Review Reminder column will show how many reminders have been sent for each order.
If you would like to send a review reminder for an old order but the "envelope" button doesn't appear, check if you enabled the Customer Consent option in the plugin's settings (Review Reminder tab). If it is an old order, the customer did not have an opportunity to consent to receive a review reminder because our plugin was not installed at that time. In this case, the only option to send a review reminder for the old order is to temporarily disable the Customer Consent checkbox in the plugin's settings.
Another reason why the "envelope" button might not appear is that the order status is different from the order status that you configured on the Review Reminder tab in the plugin settings. The plugin will enable manual sending only for orders that are in the status configured in the settings (Order Status field).